There was an interesting experiment involving potential voters just prior to the 2008 election. A radio talk show host was questioning random people about the proposed policies of the various presidential candidates. The twist was that he would attribute the opposition view to the voter’s preferred candidate and then ask them if they agreed with the policy. For example, the interviewer asked if they backed Obama’s policies of right to life and to keep the troops in Iraq. The idea was that many voters chose Obama due simply because of his race.
This is clearly an inescapable conclusion but so is the opposite. In all likelihood, there were probably a large number of people who did not vote for Obama because of his race. It is just human nature to have biases. But it forces one to consider the percentage of people who vote solely along party lines. How many times have we heard someone defend or defame – as the case may be – some piece of policy based purely on the political affiliation? We obviously can’t call that racist or sexist but it is most certainly a form of arbitrary discrimination. Partyist perhaps? Or maybe just plain ignorance.
Regardless of the reasons people vote, as long as we continue to vote for Republicans or Democrats we will never see the sort of change we need. The fact is America has a one party political system with two heads. They pretend to play at odds with each other in order to create the world’s largest soap opera designed to lull the masses into believing they are actually making decisions. In reality, there isn’t a lick of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats. From here on out, I will refer to all members of the snake class (or the ruling elite if you prefer) as Demoblicans.
The Demoblicans want only one thing: power. One simply has to look back through the annals of history and randomly pick a president, few exceptions granted, in order to find examples of encroachments upon our liberties. Some brief examples which are sure to piss off die-hard Demoblicans of either flavor:
• Abraham Lincoln – Cherished president for self-proclaimed Republicans. Suspended habeas corpus and launched a war against the southern sovereign states. Falsely attributed to be anti-slavery. Did more to erode the Constitutional limits than any president before him.
• Woodrow Wilson – Could be considered the leading president in the progressive camp. Pushed for the passage of the Federal Reserve which has virtually single-handedly eliminated the fortunes of nearly every citizen in this country and will likely lead to the bankruptcy of this country. Got us into World War I and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. How nice.
• Herbert Hoover – Republican. His policies were later stolen by FDR (Democrat) and expanded upon in order to create the New Deal, a Progressive (PC for Socialist) program. Thanks for the Great Depression buddy!
• Franklin D. Roosevelt – Poster child for the Democrats. Got his inspiration from Hoover (Republican) and the occult. Seriously. The only leader in history able to create a recession within a recession. Wanted to become king. Great guy if you like megalomaniacs.
• William Clinton – Played the saxophone and got jiggy with a secretary in the oval office. Wasn’t real sure about the definition of “is.” Used the military as his private security force which Republicans objected to.
• George W. Bush – Came extremely close to turning the U.S. into a police state via legislation such as the ill-named Patriot Act. Somehow declared war against an action (terrorism). Also decided to invade two countries which posed zero threat to the United States. Couldn’t pronounce nuclear.
• Barack Obama – Has a funny name. Promised change. He increased the number of deployed troops, increased the current federal debt, increased the number of employees on the federal dole, and imposed clearly unconstitutional legislation which his lackeys said we needed but wouldn’t know exactly what was in them until after they were passed. Oh yeah, was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for… well nobody knows for sure. Maybe because he is black.
Don’t take my word for it. Do yourself a favor and go do a bit of homework on our neato presidents and see for yourself whether we have had any differences at all throughout our history. Chances are you’ll discover that you hate all the Demoblicans for the greedy life-sucking bastards that they are.